Monday, November 22, 2010

SALE SALE SALE

Sale Sale Sale
The MCAD Art Sale is over and I sold a lot, my woodblocks did particularly well which surprised me a bit. Still I've got some prints left over and I don't like multiples so I'm pretty much giving them away at a discounted price. Email me at hello@alexathoen.com if you would like to purchase something.



Organic Forms Woodblock $10



Untitled Woodblock $10



Wood Tones Woodblock $10




C Screenprint $20



Eco Bombs Screenprint $20



CC Screenprint $10



Inuit Screenprint $10



Blue Blood $40




Visual Drone $10




Bad Romantic $10



Bon Voyage $10

2 comments:

Dylan Davis said...

these are really awesome. I go to MCAD and I'm taking my first print-related class this semester, and learning how to do screenprinting.. it's tough so, mucho respect!

also, after I get my next work/study paycheck I may be interested in buying a print of Hysteria or Blue Blood..

Alexa said...

awesome, just let me know, I've got all of the prints in my studio right now so it would just be a quick trip. Good luck with your screenprinting endeavors, 'tis a cruel but fair mistress lol.

Alexa